The Inclosed Gift Wrapping Guide
We are completely smitten with our new line of holiday gift wrap! Each print is lovely on it's own - but we've came up with a few ways to make them extra special. Use hashtag #loveinclosed on Instagram to show us how you're using our gift wrap to give a little extra joy this holiday season!
Washi Tape Plaid
- Wrap your gift in a sheet of Calligraphy Gift Wrap.
- Cut a second sheet of gift wrap at an angle and wrap the bottom 2/3 of the box.
- Cut a third sheet at the same angle and wrap the bottom 1/3 of the box (don't use any tape along the top edge).
- Fill your gift wrap pocket with goodies like a Holiday Greeting Card, Charmpad or a candy cane!
Monogram Dot Garland
- Wrap your gift in a sheet of our Holiday Gift Wrap.
- Tie 3-4 strands of twine around your box at slight angles. Secure the twine with tape on the bottom of the box to keep them from moving.
- Use our Initial Stickers to put the recipients initials on the gift along the twine.
- Use 2 different sizes of circle punches to cut out circles from various papers. Glue paper circles along the twine.